Denver Newspaper Guild
CWA Local 37074
General Membership Meeting
And Representative Council Meeting
Wednesday October 24 at 6:00 p.m.
IBEW Local 68 Hall, 5660 Logan St.
All members are welcome to attend
– Minutes from last Meeting
– Finance Report
- Approve budget for fiscal year Oct.1 2018 through Sept. 30 2019. With a few changes based on actual year-end numbers and projections the draft budget to be voted on was recommended for approval by the Representative Council last month.
– Grievance Report
– Membership Report
– Bargaining Unit Updates
– Committee Reports
– Old Business
– New Business
- Discuss and vote on a one-year employment contract extension with no changes proposed by the Administrative Office, Tony Mulligan.
- Nominations for 2019 local officers will be conducted. Local officer positions include President, 1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. Within thirty days after the meeting, additional candidates may petition on to the ballot by signature of ten members in good standing.
- Establish an election committee of at least three members who are not running for local office. The election committee will oversee the election assuring that it is conducted in compliance with the TNG-CWA Constitution and Bylaws and law.